Getting into the right college requires the right approach. See a variety of packages and services for you to choose below.
College Pursuits Packages & Services 2018 ~ 2019
Complimentary 30 Minute Meeting – Meet with me for 30 minutes to discuss your needs, pricing and the contract information.
The Carte Blanche – A roadmap for High School Juniors – 30 hours
A comprehensive plan uniquely personalized for your student, beginning in the junior year. This package includes everything from the menu of services below.
The Freshman 15 – A tailored plan for the student with specific goals in mind —15 hours
Your choice of services from the menu below, excluding adherence to deadlines.
Just the Interview – Includes mock admission practice in answering typical questions asked by admissions professionals, tips on how best to present oneself and creation of a list of questions to ask the interviewer.
The Senior Abbreviated Package – Designed for students who begin work with me in late summer/early fall and is customized to get the job done with the limited time frame. Services include sessions for the college essay, supplemental essays if needed (extra), an explanation of the common application and a prep session for the college interview.
Hourly Rate – Some families want assistance and consultation on a limited basis during the process. In choosing the hourly rate, families can get specific help they need.
MENU OF SERVICES
(Not all available in the summer prior to senior year)
- Assistance with academic course selection (high school)
- Developing a customized college list with the student’s preferences, goals and talents in mind,
- Development of standardized testing strategy
- Creation of an activities profile used for applications, scholarships
- Suggestions for test prep assistance
- Application document checklist of deadlines and requirements
- Explanation and assistance with the common application
- Helping the student adherence to application deadlines
- College campus visit strategy and preparation
- Prepping for the college interview
- Scholarship strategy and applications
- Development of the personal essay topic for the Common Application essay
- Supplemental essays assistance
- The letters of recommendation, who and why
- Standardized test scores strategies – SAT or ACT, send or not send if the school is test optional, what’s the best approach for each school
- Assistance with FAFSA, CSS Profile and Net Price Calculators
- Explanation of award packages from accepted schools
- How to appeal financial aid packages